Friday, November 9, 2012

News: Stardate 110912


Happy November Crafters!!
Who's ready for Fall and Winter crafts?


(Yeah, I know it's been Fall since September, but I'm from Arizona and it's been 95 degrees outside everyday and it's finally cooling off.)




Just wanted to do a quick update for everyone before I go to bed...ack!

I know a lot of you are probably sick of seeing the same "Features" on the carousel scrolling through day in and day out...okay maybe not, but I know I am.
Anyway, I will be updating those soon. I just want to get enough content in order to do them all at once. However, that may prove to be rather difficult so I may just end up doing one as soon as it comes in after all.


I am excited to announce that I should be having 3 new Featured Artists to introduce to everyone, hopefully within the next few weeks. I have talked to some VERY talented ladies and they are very excited to add their crafting genius to DIYRiot.

Also, Miss Theresa (Nacho) Montiel has created a PART 2 to her tutorial and will be sharing that with us very, very soon!

Side note, I might be absent for the next few days out as I will be trying to create an awesome 1st Birthday Party for my sweet, sweet daughter. 
Fear not, it will be all DIY Crafty goodness, and I will most definitely be documenting my processes to share with you all!

Hope everyone had an awesome Halloween!!

-Ciao for now-

Rhi Riot

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More