Sunday, October 14, 2012

News: Stardate 101412


I've decided to add a "News" section so that I could keep this blog an 'active blog' while I am in-between tutorials, tips and other fun site-add ons. 

I'm pretty excited to announce that the blog as seen well over 800 hits (which if you think about it, is pretty good for a site with a 'blogspot' URL)!



So I'd like to start this first update with a HUGE THANK YOU to everyone who comes to read the blog! I really hope it's useful to you and please let me know if you have any questions about any of the tutorials or tips that need answering. I understand that sometimes the way I explain things may not make sense, so please ask questions. I promise I won't get defensive about feedback!


I'd also like to encourage you to leave comments, send me a shout out if you'd like to be a featured artist, or if you have any tips that you'd like to share with the site. I always give artists 100%-full credit and a link back (if you'd like), so just let me know!
You can also feel free to post (or send me) pictures of how your project turned out from any of the tutorials posted! I will do an update with the photo in it, referencing the tutorial/tip you used and a shout out to you, so please do not get upset if I post it.

Anyway, short update but it's the 1st so I'm sure you understand!

I promise I am going to try to be one of those craft blogs that updates as much as possible, so please keep checking back for updates! 

You can also subscribe to the blog in order to get update notifications, friend me on Facebook (click the  Facebook icon), Pinterest and Twitter for postings! 

I respond to all comments and postings to the best of my ability, and always friend back!

Thank you again!

-Ciao for now-

Rhi Riot

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More